"Integrity is who you are when no one else is looking." ~Unknown
This simple quote has followed me around my entire adult life and bleeds into my career as a real estate broker. Trust is of paramount importance in any business relationship. Therefore, I strive to earn the trust of my clients by being honest, straightforward, communicative, educated, confident and creative throughout each transaction. Completing a home purchase or sale is often stressful; and my goal is to always provide an exceptional real estate experience by making the process as smooth as possible for all parties involved from start to finish.
I promise to be 100% committed to you and your goals.
I have spent the past 21+ years learning everything there is to know about the real estate industry - from negotiation strategies to property and market analysis. Additionally, my previous experience as a business owner and property investor allow me to bring a unique and well-rounded perspective to each transaction.
When I am not working, I enjoy spending time with my husband doing anything outdoors - hiking, camping, photography, working out and playing with my three dogs.
· Bachelor's Degree: Psychology/Business – UW Stevens Point
· Foundations of Business Certification – UW MBA Consortium
· Real Estate Sales – Robbins & Lloyd
· International Psi Chi Honor Society
· Greater Milwaukee Association of Realtors
· Wisconsin Realtors' Association
· National Association of Realtors